Tuesday, January 3, 2023

The State of the Collection 2022 - Year of Gain and Loss


The year 2022 is bittersweet for me. This is the year that I lost 2 of my watches (due to theft). Nevertheless, I did add 12 watches into the collection.

The watches I lost is the Seiko Prospex Fieldmaster LOWERCASE Special Edition Reference SBDJ029 (seen below), and ......




I lost both watches during the renovation of my office sometime between December 2021 and January 2022. If any of you was offered such watches, please let me know.

Meanwhile, below are some of the watches that entered the collection during 2022:
For 2022, three new brands joined the collection; Oris, King Seiko and Alba. Based on types, there are 2 chronographs, 2 GMTs, 2 divers, 1 pilot while the rest are sports watches.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the loss. You add 12 watches this year? Have you ever counted your total collections? :)

    ReplyDelete

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!