Sunday, September 1, 2024

A Gift from Omega and an Invitation to get the Omega Speedmaster “Silver Snoopy Award” 50th Anniversary Timepiece

Recently, I got a message from Omega Boutique in Kuala Lumpur that they are planning to send me a gift. After a week it arrived. A huge box with the Omega brand prominently on the top of the box.
 
 
 
THE IMAGE BELOW IS THE LINK TO MY AFFILIATE STORE  
 
When I opened the box, what I found is a doll, a Snoopy with the following famous last words printed on the inner part of the box; "Failure is not an option."

 
 
The Snooby soft toy is so flush and cute. 

  
 
What is intriguing is the cryptic message on the left of the soft toy (see below). What does it mean? Did I actually get an invitation to get a Omega Speedmaster “Silver Snoopy Award” 50th Anniversary timepiece?

 

THE IMAGE BELOW IS THE LINK TO MY AFFILIATE STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!