Thursday, September 27, 2018

Sodynee WBPU12-03 Watch Display Box Organizer, 12 Slots - Cheap Yet Elegant Way to Display Your Collection, A Review

I decided to get another watch-box so that I can keep some of my watches in a more systematic way. There are options in terms of the number of slots but for my requirement, I chose one with 12 slots. I found one on Amazon that came with artificial black leather and a glass top.

The price quoted was also quite reasonable. It was listed at USD16.99 (plus USD25.71 for shipping and import fees). This equates to RM206.69 (product: RM74.73; shipping: RM113.18; import fees: RM18.78).

Within five days the package was on my desk.

I was apprehensive at first when I put in the order. I wasn't sure how well the merchant will wrap the watch-box to go through the delivery process without suffering any damage. When I got the package, that worry was unwarranted. It was bubble-wrapped and stuffed inside a bigger box with loads of padding.


When I took away the plastic wrapping, I noticed a few things about the product. Apart from the glass top and the 12 slots for watches, I also noted that it comes with a lock as well as a set of two keys. A nice touch by the merchant was to throw in a polishing cloth into the mix. A link to the Amazon page for the product can be found here.


It didn't take long for me to fill up the box!






1 comment:

  1. If there is some kind of award or reward for great content, this material should win it. I have not read such good quality content in a while. Thank you. CBD Display Box

    ReplyDelete

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!