Friday, June 14, 2019

TimelyBuys 10 Watch Briefcase Black Carbon Fiber Zippered Travel Storage Case - This is a Good Buy and I Approve, A Review

Got myself another 10-watch watch-box. Made by TimelyBuys, via Amazon, it was priced at USD39.99 (plus another USD16.86 for handling and another USD2.84 for import fees deposit).



This time, I was able to use my gift card of USD27.85 given to me via my Amazon store. In total, I spent only RM136.05.


This particular watch-box has a carbon fiber pattern in elegant black. It protects, stores, and organizes up to 10 watches. Well padded foam on the inside lid provides ultimate protection and is zippered for security.

Case measures approximately 12" long and 8" wide, with a height of 3". The individual slots with the supporting pillow is a good size, enough for watches with width up to 50 mm. The size of the slots are approximately 2.5" long and 2" wide.



Even before the unboxing was completed, the watch box was practically full!



As advertised, this watch box can take watches with dial width of up to 50 mm. I added my Omega Ploprof and it fits nicely with room to spare for its neighbours. Despite the height of the Omega PloProf, the watch box zippered up nicely without needing to push the watch down.

I like the carbon fiber texture used throughout the product. It looks modern and the black background allows the watches to shine naturally.

This is a good buy and I approve!


Photo Gallery









2 comments:

  1. Owning the right briefcase will save you the trouble of frantically searching for your important documents in times of emergency, ensuring the safety of your important documents and your electronic devices like laptops, etc. black leather briefcase

    ReplyDelete

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!