Thursday, February 7, 2019

Seiko Prospex Scuba Tank USB Flash Drive Keychain - A Useful Toy, A Review


Recently, Thong Sia Sdn Bhd, the master distributor of Seiko watches in Malaysian and Brunei Darussalam recently held a competition for buyers of the Prospex lines of watches. This competition is part of the #SaveTheOcean campaign initiated by Seiko.

The competition is opened to customers of Prospex watches. For every purchase from now until March 2019, you have the opportunity to register the purchase and be entitled for a lucky draw of some very interesting prizes. I particularly like the third prize which consist of a one-day pilot flying experience.

Anyway, I was able to put in a couple of entries and within a month, I suddenly got this package.

Registering was a bit of an issue. One of the watches that qualify for entry was my limited edition SLA019. Registering via internet, one of the questions required was the serial number. Due to the fact that the SLA has a 4 digit number (limited edition to 1,968 pieces), the system cannot recognise the number and immediately shoots out an error message. I finally gave up and didn't expect Thong Sia to register my entry. However, with this package from them, it would appear I did get in.

As part of competition, in appreciation for the registration, Thong Sia will send a miniature Scuba Tank key-chain with the brand logo made out of plastic. Painted in an off-white paint with a black base, the item even has the valve knob (solid) for completeness. Link with a inch of chain, the key-chain section has a hook with quick-release secure lever that can be attached to anything.


This cute gift also doubles up as a USB Flash Drive. Taking the black part of the casing off, the USB connector is exposed. The USB Flash Drive has a capacity of 16 GB.


The Seiko Prospex Scuba Tank USB Flash Drive Key-chain comes in a flat rectangular metal box with a display window. As I registered for two watches, I got two key-chains.



Below was the package that I received.


Overall, I am rather fond of this useful toy. I'll keep one for display and use the other one.







2 comments:

  1. Hello, I would love to buy one of these to display on my channel. If interested please reply back to maverickwatchreviews@gmail.com

    Thank you very much!
    Maverick
    Maverick Watch Reviews
    www.youtube.com/c/maverickwatchreviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bro...interested to get for myself too..appreciate if can send me the link to purchase bro..

    ReplyDelete

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!