Friday, October 23, 2015

Help support this blog!

From a career perspective, I have been a statistician since 1990. A financial analyst since 1994 and financial engineer since 2008. My love for horology only became full-bloom since 2010. On October 2013, I created this blog http://easternwatch.blogspot.com/ to write and document all the watches I own (and will own). I decided to operate this blog to share the beauty and wonders of watch collecting. 

At the moment the watches I bought to document on this blog is purely self funded. If anyone likes to contribute to help subsidize (even a little) of the purchase price of a new watch, it would really be a great help to me. I am currently averaging one (1) new watch a month. Since I started blogging, I have review 55 watches (@October 2015), an average of two (2) watches a month.

If you like to contribute some funds to help me in future purchases, you can contribute via the payment gateway provided by PayPal (see below):

Any contributions is appreciated!








2 comments:

  1. Good Post and informative one. Thank you for sharing this good article.
    Second Hand Rolex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good.
    Used Rolex Watches

    ReplyDelete

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!