Friday, May 31, 2019

Funding My Hobby

As at the time of the publication of this article, I was able to generate the following to help subsidise my watch collection hobby. The sources are:
1. Nuffnang - Blog advertisement - RM1,257.31 (paid); RM34.42 (in the account)
2. YouTube - Video advertisement - USD117.88 (paid); USD0.01 (in the account)
3. Amazon - Blog advertisement - USD27.85 (paid); USD0.00 (in the account)

Using the FOREX as at 29 May 2019 (USD1 to RM4.19), my total income at this moment is RM1,902.38.

Not much but with your support, it can get better.

If your would like to help, this is what you can do:
A. If you have a YouTube account, follow my channel => https://www.youtube.com/user/63672674
B. If you like to buy anything from Amazon, just following the Amazon link on my blogs. Every purchase made, a percentage will go towards subsidising the collection
C. If you would like to donate directly to me, at the side bar, there is a DONATION button. Through PayPal, you can make it happen.
D. Just visit my blogs and explore 😀








No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!