Monday, February 25, 2019

Buy/Sell Recommendation: Rolex Oyster Perpetual Explorer 39 mm Reference 214270 - BUY

I did a review on the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Explorer 39 mm Reference 214270 back in October 2013. To read the full review, please click here: http://westernwatch.blogspot.com/2013/10/rolex-oyster-perpetual-explorer-39-mm.html.

Below is a video of the watch on my wrist. After considering the positives and negatives of the watch, I recommend that this watch is a BUY.



Below are some of the aspects of the watch that made me recommend the way I did.


Positive TakeawaysNegative Points
  1. Well balanced
  2. Clean dial
  3. Excellant pedigree
  4. Retain value
  1. Expensive
  2. Hard to come by
The Reference 214270 is hard to come by. Once stocks come into an AD (especially in Malaysia) it would immediately be sold out within hours.


Final Thoughts

Overall, the watch is functionally simple. Despite the lack of a quick-adjust date function, this watch is complete in my view. The quality of manufacturing is precise and excellent.










8 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway, I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Sell Diamond Ring Miami
    Sell My Rolex Aventura
    Rolex Buyers Ft Lauderdale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting post.Thanks for sharing this blog with us. Sell My Lab Grown Diamond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post. Thank you so much for sharing a Useful tips. Sell my diamond ring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on creating such an amazing blog and thaks for sharing it with us. Sell my engagement ring

    ReplyDelete

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!