Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Buy/Sell Recommendation: Invicta 3045 Grand Diver - PASS

I did a review on the Invicta 3045 Grand Diver back in October 2013. To read the full review, please click here: http://westernwatch.blogspot.com/2013/10/invicta-3045-grand-diver-watch-high-end.html.

Below is a video of the watch on my wrist. After considering the positives and negatives of the watch, I recommend that this watch is a PASS.



Below are some of the aspects of the watch that made me recommend the way I did.

Positive TakeawaysNegative Points
  1. Cheap
  2. Hardy tool watch 
  1. A homage
  2. The engravings at the side walls are too ostentatious
  3. Nothing spectacular
I do have to say that the watch is built solid. However, apart from that, everything else appears generic, basic, copied. Invicta tried to differentiate it slightly with the use of the diving bell graphic at the end-link as well as the engravings at the sides of the the watch casing.

Don't get me wrong. The watch works as advertised. The Japanese automatic movement is dependable and you get a brand new 3045 at deep discount from MRSP. Value for money but if you can wait and save further you can afford and get a better timepiece.

As a collector, it doesn't 'sing' to me. I cannot see it's significant apart from being a homage to the Rolex Submariner.


Final Thoughts

For the price you pay, it is good value for money. However, there is nothing spectacular to talk about this watch. On hindsight, I shouldn't have bought this watch. It doesn't do anything for the collection.








2 comments:

  1. Luôn đi đầu trong các xu hướng thời trang mới nhất với bộ sưu tập Đồng hồ nữ từ Watchshopvietnam. Chọn từ một loạt các tùy chọn Đồng hồ nữ cho diện mạo hàng ngày của bạn. Để biết thêm chi tiết, hãy truy cập https://watchshopvietnam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!